Michael and Lucien are back with a new episode of The 99%, ready to discuss the latest political happenings in Ireland and abroad!
– The UK are having an election next week, and Jeremy Corbyn is catching up with the Torys.
– Trump takes America out of the Paris Climate Agreement, because he hates the planet.
– House of Cards’ new season is here, and Mike’s watching The West Wing now (to Lucien’s delight).
– The coypu is invading Ireland’s rivers, and we must all be vigilant!
– The Fine Gael leadership contest is over, and Leo Varadkar is Ireland’s next Taoiseach! Michael recaps the debate he attended, and we discuss the differences between Varadkar and his opponent, Simon Coveney.